The Corona pandemic has shown that health and care systems need to become more efficient. In order to provide better, high-quality services for prevention, diagnosis and treatment, innovative ideas and solutions are needed despite all the regulations. Young companies, especially from the digital health sector, but also medical technology companies can make an important contribution here. Why, you may ask - because health does not stop at the border!
Therefore, we want to welcome you to
ConnectInGR - Connecting Health(tech)&Care
Inspiring plenary sessions, informative workshops, interesting elevator pitches and targeted 1:1 meetings promise knowledge gain and new business contacts within the greater region.
Europe is growing together at its borders. Necessary impulses for innovations in Health and Care often come from the regions, and this is also the case in the Greater Region. The current COVID 19 crisis has shown how good patient care works across borders despite all the challenges. Especially in the field of health care and cross-border education and training, the Greater Region can be a "blueprint" for other European regions. The better the cooperation partners know each other and look forward to working together in a spirit of trust, the better this cooperation will function in crisis situations.
The Greater Region offers many opportunities in the area of Health and Care. However, in order to realize complex topics, such as the common health and care data space, a longer-term promotion of cooperation and the structured inclusion of the know-how of regional experts and companies is needed on the entire European level.
The match-making event of the Interreg PUSH.GR project and the Enterprise Europe Network brings together companies within the Health and Care field to make efficient and/or personalized solutions accessible to all European citizens, e.g. also via innovative technologies, to raise health awareness and to ensure "equal living and working conditions". This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts.
Health & Care
- Telemedicine, telemonitoring, smart health
- Life science/personalized medicine (biomedicine, biotechnology)
- Personalized health and nutrition
- Prevention and support for specific diseases (wearables)
- "Healthy Brain/Brain Health" (e.g. healthy eating, in terms of prevention of various diseases, sleep&relaxation, exercise, social interaction)
Prevention & Safty
- Slip and fall prophylaxis
- Emergency systems
- Virtual reality (e.g. rehabilitation)
- Digital avatars
- Robotics in medicine (Medtech)
- Machine Learning
- Healthy aging (technology support), robotic care
- Gamification in the context of therapy
- New mobility (concepts, e.g. in the context of care)
- Green Hospital (energy savings)
Sustainability (social aspects)
- Healthy work, sustainable personnel management/new work
- Digital participation